By completing your application for a course and making the full course payment, you agree to the following Terms & Conditions
- Tutored courses cancelled with 5 working days notice of the course commencing will receive a full refund minus the course deposit and any NEBDN fees incurred.
- No refunds are available for tutored courses cancelled less than 5 working days before the course start date.
- Online courses cannot be cancelled after the student has accessed the website with their login details
Refund requests to be made to email@example.com or in writing to:
Dental Nurse Training
402 Pinhoe Road
- If the student leaves/defers or has to re-sit an exam and the employer wishes to recover these fees, this must be an arrangement between yourselves and does not involve Dental Nurse Training.
- If the employer/employee defers an NEBDN examination the NEBDN will charge an additional deferral fee for this and additional Dental Nurse Training fees may be applied depending on the circumstances. Deferred course and exam fees are non-refundable.
- Course places are non transferrable, any work you have undertaken must not be passed onto others.
- The student is required to save all aspects of their ROC/eROE for 7 years post qualification should they be required to produce it to the NEBDN or GDC.
- It can take up to 28 days for you to receive your NEBDN Eroe/ROC from the course start date. These documents can not be applied for by us until we have received this payment from yourselves as all NEBDN fees are non refundable.
- Any student enrolling on a course with us that will enable them to be giving direct advice/treatment to a patient has the responsibility to contact their indemnity provider to check they have adequate cover. Dental Nurse Training do not hold any responsibility if a student has not sought the correct advice from their indemnity provider.
- Any students causing an excessive waste of time to the tutor and/or centre may be charged for their time, e.g repeated abscences from lectures, not responding frequently to e-mails, failure to attend mock examinations. (please see our exam entry,re-sits and fees policy).
Date reviewed: October 2019
Date to be reviewed: October 2020